MieYayayaya story


Friday 28 October 2011 | 12:23 | 0 Words
 
Hello guys. Now, I want the story about my best friend. he is very good. each time I was in trouble. should he help me. must be the one who help me solve my problems. I am proud to be able to friends like him. do not blame if we be friends with boys? all friends. regardless of gender.
Hadoi . Pening kepale duk piki bahase english nih . aku bukannya reti pun . sikit2 adalah . okay2 , berbalik kepada tajuk . Kawan aku tuh dia memang paham perasaan aku . apa aku buat . dia sokong aku . dia xpernah gaduh ngan aku . Aku xingt lah kat mana aku simpan gambar dia . kalau aku dah jumpa nanti aku tunjuk kay ? 
 although he is only normal people near the school. but I respect him. I respect him as my friend. but, I think back. do not blame us close to the man. men are our friends as well. rather than just women. ok. so far as I update. hand is not pressing the keyboards. hoho. okay byebye. loveyou: *
#if ada silap aku speaking tuh . please tinggalkan komen kay :)#

-Past- | -New-